Enoch's Journeys through the Earth and Sheol: Jerusalem and the Mountains, Ravines and Streams.
26):1 And I went from thence to the middle of the earth, and I saw a blessed place in which there were trees with branches abiding and blooming [of a dismembered tree].
2. And there I saw a holy mountain, and underneath the mountain to the east there was a stream and it flowed towards the south.
3. And I saw towards the east another mountain higher than this, and between them a deep and narrow ravine: in it also ran a stream underneath the mountain.
4. And to the west thereof there was another mountain, lower than the former and of small elevation, and a ravine deep and dry between them: and another deep and dry ravine was at the extremities of the three mountains.
5. And all the ravines were deep and narrow, (being formed) of hard rock, and trees were not planted upon them.
6. And I marveled at the rocks, and I marveled at the ravine, yea, I marveled very much.