Enoch's Journeys through the Earth and Sheol: The Seven Mountains in the North-West and the Tree of Life.
24):1 And from thence I went to another place of the earth, and he showed me a mountain range of fire which burnt day and night.
2. And I went beyond it and saw seven magnificent mountains all differing each from the other, and the stones (thereof) were magnificent and beautiful, magnificent as a whole, of glorious appearance and fair exterior: three towards the east, one founded on the other, and three towards the south, one upon the other, and deep rough ravines, no one of which joined with any other.
3. And the seventh mountain was in the midst of these, and it excelled them in height, resembling the seat of a throne: and fragrant trees encircled the throne.
4. And amongst them was a tree such as I had never yet smelt, neither was any amongst them nor were others like it: it had a fragrance beyond all fragrance, and its leaves and blooms and wood wither not for ever: and its fruit is beautiful, and its fruit resembles the dates of a palm.
5. Then I said, "How beautiful is this tree, and fragrant, and its leaves are fair, and its blooms very delightful in appearance."
6. Then answered Michael, one of the holy and honoured angels who was with me, and was their leader.