Enoch's Journeys through the Earth and Sheol: Chapter XVII-XXXVII
XVII-XIX. The First Journey.
17):1 And they took and brought me to a place in which those who were there were like flaming fire, and, when they wished, they appeared as men.
2. And they brought me to the place of darkness, and to a mountain the point of whose summit reached to heaven.
3. And I saw the places of the luminaries and the treasuries of the stars and of the thunder and in the uttermost depths, where were a fiery bow and arrows and their quiver, and a fiery sword and all the lightnings.
4. And they took me to the living waters, and to the fire of the west, which receives every setting of the sun.
5. And I came to a river of fire in which the fire flows like water and discharges itself into the great sea towards the west.
6. I saw the great rivers and came to the great river and to the great darkness, and went to the place where no flesh walks.
7. I saw the mountains of the darkness of winter and the place whence all the waters of the deep flow.
8. I saw the mouths of all the rivers of the earth and the mouth of the deep.